H+L’s experts provide thorough, objective, and clearly written reports.
H+L professionals have experience valuing shareholdings for individuals and corporations in a wide variety of industries for the purpose of:
- Fairness Opinions
- Valuations that meet securities regulations
- Going private transactions
- Valuation of options and derivative securities
- Shareholder disputes
- Estate and Income tax planning
- Matrimonial disputes
- Planning for the admission of new shareholders or partners in a business
- Acquisitions and divestitures
- Ongoing strategic consulting
Our experience includes controlling interests, minority shareholdings, escrowed shares, or shares with unusual restrictions or illiquidity concerns. In addition to tangible assets and cash flows, our valuation analysis will often include intangible assets such as goodwill and intellectual property.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.